Massanutten takes great pride in our faculty, staff, and students. We live by our mission statement in an environment that focuses on collaboration, critical thinking, and innovation. We celebrate diversity and teach our students to be global citizens who respect and value other backgrounds and cultures.
Our faculty and staff are actively involved in all aspects of student life and serve as mentors and guides for the care and development of our students.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of students in a structured and caring environment, Massanutten may be the right fit for you.
Open positions are listed on this page as they become available, so please check for updates regularly.
Massanutten values employees and offers a competitive benefits package to include:
- Group medical including vision, life and ADD insurance to all full-time employees
- Voluntary life, dental, vision and other insurances through payroll deduction
- Vacation, Sick, family and medical leave
- Tuition reduction for employee children enrolled at Massanutten
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching program
We are always striving to improve. A large part of the improvement process is continuous professional development. Our faculty and staff are asked to participate in conferences and training.
Some examples of our PD are:
- In-service training and workshops for all employees
- On-site workshops
- VAIS and NAIS conferences
- International Baccalaureate workshops
- Project Lead the Way workshops
- VCPE workshops and updates
Equal Opportunity Statement
Massanutten Military Academy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or other related conditions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Massanutten Military Academy expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or other related conditions, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Massanutten Military Academy employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.