International Applicant Process
Thank you for considering Massanutten Military Academy! This page will help guide you through the admissions process. If you have questions along the way, contact us at 540-459-2167 Opt. 1 or [email protected]. We are here to help.
Complete International Student Application
- Apply online and pay $50 application fee.
- Submit school records and teacher recommendations translated in English. We will accept records directly by the school to email: [email protected]
- Report Card
- Discipline Record
- Immunization Record
- Copy of Passport
- 2 Teacher Recommendations
- Other – if requested by MMA Admissions
- Provide Proof You Can Pay Tuition In Full
- Application will be reviewed by our Enrollment Review Committee. Once a decision has been made on your application, you will be contacted.The Enrollment Review Committee consists of the following administrators:
- Head of School
- Academic Dean
- Commandant of Cadet Corps
- School Counselor
- Head Nurse
- If accepted, you will be sent an acceptance letter, I-20 and enrollment contract.
Prepare for Visa Appointment
- Pay I-901 fee for I-20 online MMA does not handle this function and the fee is not included in tuition.
- Make Visa appointment at the local consulate and bring your acceptance letter and I-20. Click here to prepare for Visa visit https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/2019/07/students-read-these-tips-your-visa- interview
Prepare for arrival to Massanutten Military Academy
- Sign enrollment contract and email to [email protected] and pay $5,000 deposit to save your spot.
- Pay in full prior to arrival.
- Submit all Registration forms prior to arrival by email to [email protected]
- Secure a guardian in the United States for furloughs and times cadet must leave campus if not going home. A guardian can be a family member who lives in the United States. Click here for the US Guardian Form.
- Complete a physical with current immunizations and submit it in English by email to [email protected]
- MMA can provide health insurance at a cost to parent of $750-$950. Insurance cost is not included in tuition.
Arrive to Campus
Schedule your arrival on campus with the Admissions Team!
Massanutten Military Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.