Registration & Arriving on Campus
Once you've applied and been accepted to Massanutten Military Academy, it is time to schedule and prepare for your arrival on campus. You and your family’s health and safety are important to us at MMA. We have changed our registration and arrival process and procedures for this school year. The Admissions Team will be in touch with you to ensure you are prepared and your registration is confirmed.
Fall School Year 2020-2021 Registration Days are by appointment only August 8, 2020, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and August 9, 2020, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
You will need to pre-register before you schedule your appointment to arrive on campus. To pre-register you need to complete the following steps:
- Make payment and payment arrangements through the Business Office: 540-459-0451 or online at Tuition Bill Pay.
- Sign and submit signed contract
- Complete and submit all Registration forms
- Current Immunization Record
- Provide proof of current physical (within 12 months of Registration Day) – we accept sports physicals
We look forward to your arrival!
2020-2021 Registration Packet
Print, complete and submit the registration forms listed that apply to you prior to scheduling your appointment to arrive on campus.
- MMA Cadet Expense Account
- High School Academic Selection Form SY2020-21
- MMA Communications Form
- Medical Evaluation (Completed by physician)
- Medical Treatment Authorization
- Health Questionnaire
- MMA Concussion-Return-to-Play
- Emergency Contact
- JROTC (High School Students Only)
- Uniform Size
- U.S. Guardian Form (International Students Only)
- Infirmary Guidelines
- Infirmary Guidelines Acknowledgement
ARRIVAL ON CAMPUS
All cadets will be required to be accompanied by only one parent/guardian when arriving on campus to enroll or return from furlough. We ask that no other family members or friends come on campus. No shuttle will be provided for arrival on campus. Contact Admissions to make your appointment to arrive on campus.
- PG Basketball Registration 8/8/20 9:00am – 5:00pm by appointment only
- Cadre Registration 8/8/20 9:00am – 5:00pm by appointment only
- Fall Registration Day 8/8/20 or 8/9/20 9:00am – 5:00pm by appointment only
For your school year planning convenience see our SY2020-21 School Calendar. Dates are subject to change as needed so click here to see the most up to date information on our Main Calendar found on our website.
WHAT TO BRING
All cadets are required to bring a laptop (no Chromebooks) and scientific calculator. New cadets will be issued uniforms, white hangers, footlocker, lock, black school back pack, laundry bag, and MMA wool blanket. Re-enrolling cadets are required to bring all issued uniforms and gear when they return. If you have questions regarding the what to bring, then contact our Quartermaster Jennifer Dick at 540-459-0472 or email.