Registration & Arriving on Campus
Welcome to School Year 2022-23! Registration and arrival on campus is as easy as 1, 2, 3! You will need to complete pre-registration to schedule your arrival appointment, pack and arrive on campus.
1. Submit your signed contract AND pay deposit within 5 days of receiving acceptance and contract.
2. Provide a copy of a current physical (within last 12 months) and immunization record. Please note the new vaccination requirements for Hepatitis A, Meningococcal Vaccine and HPV Vaccine listed on the Medical Evaluation and Immunization form. Contact Danijela Vassic if you have questions at 540-459-0430 or [email protected].
3. Provide a copy of COVID vaccination card if you have one.
4. Print, complete and submit the registration forms* by clicking School Year Registration Packet. *If you get a sports physical, we still need the Medical Evaluation form completed by a doctor for immunizations and prescription medication.
5. Schedule check-in appointment.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS
Payments are made through the Business Office. Donna Locklear is your contact at [email protected] or 540-459-0451.
- Mail check to Massanutten Military Academy, Attn: Donna Locklear, 614 S. Main St., Woodstock, VA 22664
- PayPal online at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/massanuttenmilitary
- Credit Card online at Tuition Bill Pay plus 6% processing fee
WHAT TO BRING
New cadets will be issued uniforms, socks, school backpack, footlocker, lock, wool blanket, and laundry bag. New cadets include any cadets who were new summer cadets 2022 that are attending MMA for the school year for the first time. Do not bring civilian clothes, snacks or anything not listed on the Required Items packing list.
Returning cadets are expected to bring all uniforms and gear issued prior school year(s).
All cadets need a laptop, scientific calculator and surge protected power bar. Be sure to review the Required Items list for details. We recommend bringing a clear water bottle. Do not bring high dollar items/electronics, cash or debit cards. All cash will be turned into the Business Office. Massanutten Military Academy will not be responsible for cash, debit cards or items that are lost or stolen.
If you have questions regarding what to bring, then contact our Quartermaster Jennifer Dick: 540-459-0472 or [email protected]
HAIR CUT BEFORE ARRIVALMale cadets are REQUIRED to get military haircuts BEFORE arriving on campus. They will need clipper cut of “1” on the sides and a “2” on the top.
ARRIVAL ON CAMPUS
Check-in/move-in days are August 6-7, 2022, between 9:00 – 5:00pm by appointment only once you complete pre-registration.
- New cadets are required to arrive on campus accompanied by at least one parent/guardian.
- Returning cadets can arrive on their own and MMA Shuttle is available. See Shuttle Schedule.
- Arrive on campus in North Campus entrance. Be sure to come during your scheduled appointment time or you will be asked to wait in your car.
- Re-enrolling cadets must arrive wearing purple polos over khaki issued uniform.
Check-in will include turning in medications/vitamins, drug test, unload baggage, baggage check.