Registration & Arriving on Campus
After you've applied and been accepted to Massanutten Military Academy, arriving and moving onto campus is no small matter! To help make this process easier for you, we would like to provide you with a few things in advance of Registration Day. The Admissions Team will be in touch with you throughout the process ensuring you are prepared and your registration is confirmed.
Fall School Year 2019-2020 Registration Day is August 24, 2019, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm. All cadets are required to arrive on Registration Day.
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
- Make payment and payment arrangements through the Business Office: 540-459-0451 or PAY HERE.
- Sign and submit signed contract
- Provide proof of current physical (within 12 months of Registration Day) – we accept sports physicals
- Complete all Registration forms
We look forward to your arrival!
2019-2020 Registration Packet
Complete and submit the registration forms by August 1, 2019 prior to arriving on campus to help expedite the check-in process when you arrive. Please print the registration forms below:
- MMA Cadet Expense Account
- High School Academic Selection Form SY2019-20
- Medical Evaluation (Completed by physician)
- Medical Treatment Authorization
- Health Questionnaire
- Athletic Authorization (Grades 8-12 only)
- MMA Concussion-Return-to-Play
- Emergency Contact
- JROTC (High School Students Only)
- Uniform Size
- U.S. Guardian Form (International Students Only)
- Football Commitment Letter
- Infirmary Guidelines
- Infirmary Guidelines Acknowledgement
ARRIVAL ON CAMPUS
- Football Registration 8/14/19 1:00 – 4:00pm
- PG Basketball Registration 8/23/19 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Cadre Registration 8/24/19 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Fall Registration Day 8/24/19 12:00 – 3:00pm
WHAT TO BRING
All cadets are required to bring a laptop and scientific calculator. New cadets will be issued uniforms, white hangers, footlocker, lock, black school back pack, laundry bag, MMA wool blanket. Re-enrolling cadets are expected to bring all issued uniforms and gear when they return. If you have questions regarding the what to bring, then contact our Quartermaster Jennifer Dick at 540-459-0472 or email.