(540) 459-2167

Now enrolling for Second Semester and Summer 2023! Contact the Admissions Team today to register your child

MMA Logo

Why do Private Schools Ask for Donations?

Students in classroom

This is a question as a Development Director that I answer every day. The short answer is that tuition and fees just don’t cover the full cost of education. The long answer is the formula behind most private schools is 80% of costs are covered by tuition and fees with the remaining 20% covered through…

Read More
Translate »
Scroll To Top