Summer 2022 Registration & Arriving on Campus
Once you have been accepted to your Summer STAR Program, registration and arrival on campus is as easy as 1, 2, 3! You will need to complete pre-registration, pack and arrive on campus.
- Submit your signed contract and pay deposit upon receipt. You must be pre-registered and paid in full by June 24, 2022.
- Provide a copy of a current physical* (within last 12 months) and immunization record.
- Print, complete and submit the registration packet below to [email protected] prior to scheduling your appointment to arrive on campus.
- Schedule appointment to arrive on campus with [email protected]
*If you get a sports physical, we still need the Medical Evaluation form completed by doctor for immunizations and prescribe meds.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS
Payments are made through the Business Office. Donna Locklear is your contact at [email protected] or 540-459-0451.
- Mail check to Massanutten Military Academy, Attn: Donna Locklear, 614 S. Main St., Woodstock, VA 22664
- Wire Transfer (there is a $15 fee) – email us a copy of your form so we can identify payment
- Credit Card online (there is a 6% fee) at Tuition Bill Pay
WHAT TO BRING
New summer cadets will be issued summer uniforms. MMA cadets attending summer are expected to bring the summer uniforms and grey/grey uniform including Cadre. We recommend bringing a clear water bottle. Do not bring high dollar items/electronics, cash or debit cards. All cash will be turned into the Business Office. Do not bring anything not on the list. Massanutten Military Academy will not be responsible for cash, debit cards or items that are lost or stolen. If you have questions regarding what to bring, then contact our Quartermaster Jennifer Dick at 540-459-0472 or [email protected].
HAIR CUT BEFORE ARRIVAL
Male cadets are REQUIRED to get military haircuts BEFORE arriving on campus. They will need clipper cut of “1” on the sides and a “2” on the top.
ARRIVAL ON CAMPUS
Summer 2022 Registration check-in is June 26, 2022 between 12:00 – 5:00pm by appointment. All new summer participants must be accompanied by at least one parent/guardian to registration. Returning cadets can arrive unaccompanied by a parent/guardian.
DEPARTURE FROM CAMPUS
Massanutten Military Academy will have a summer closing ceremony on 7/30/22 at 10AM. Parents/guardians are invited to attend. The Academy will provide a shuttle to Dulles Airport and Union Station for a $150 fee on 7/30/22. For Colonel’s Camp that includes 7/9/22, 7/16/22 and 7/23/22. MMA shuttle will depart campus at 10:30am. Schedule flights and trains for after the drop-off time.
1:00PM – drop off Dulles**
3:00PM – drop off Union Station**
**Unaccompanied minor requests need to go through our Travel Coordinator, Brian Moreland. Service is limited and has an additional cost.