Furlough refers to the times of year where all cadets go on break: Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break.
All arrival and departure requests must be in to CSM Sue Rubenstein
, 540.459.0435 or 540.325.0417, prior to the date of arrival or departure so that plans can be made to pick up or drop off your cadet. Furlough will begin at 12:00 PM on the first day listed below and cadets are to return prior to 7:00 PM on the last day.
Please provide the following information in your correspondence with CSM Rubenstein:
1. Cadet Name
2. Airport or Bus Station (Please note that only Dulles International and Union Station are serviced by the MMA Shuttle)
3. Cell Phone Number of the Cadet (This will be used to connect them to the driver)
4. Name of the Bus, Train, or Airplane Service
5. Destination of EACH phase of your Cadet's Travel Itinerary
6. Date and Times of Departure and Arrival for All Carriers7. If you will be transporting your child, please send us that information via email as well
- Parents are not allowed on the shuttle.
- This service is for the cadet and two pieces of luggage ONLY.
- The shuttle has a fee of $50 per use.
School Year 2017-18 Furlough Dates
Thanksgiving Furlough: November 17, 2017 - November 26, 2017
Winter Furlough: December 15, 2017 - January 2, 2018
Spring Furlough: March 2, 2018 - March 11, 2018