High School (Grades 9-12)
At Massanutten's Military Academy's military school for teens, we focus on improving and building young men and women to their highest potential. Our program helps teens increase moral and confidence while developing academically.
Honors, AP & Dual Enrollment Courses
*Course availability is based on student interest each year.
- Honors courses offered in all core classes.
- High School cadets may apply for honors course credit in any high school core discipline (Math, English, Science, or Social Studies)
- *AP courses are available in:
- AP Calculus
- AP Physics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Computer Science A
- AP US History
- AP Government & Politics
- AP Language & Composition
- *Dual enrollment courses are available through Shenandoah University. These classes are taught on the MMA campus by approved faculty members. We currently offer:
- College Preparatory Diploma is our standard graduation certificate
- Advanced Diploma recognizes outstanding achievement upon completion of additional requirements in math (pre-calculus and higher), foreign languages (three years or more), and other criteria of excellence.
In addition to the two diplomas offered, MMA Cadets who complete four years of JROTC or four years of one STEM track will receive a seal on their diploma recognizing the achievement.
Our cadets take classes in each of the four core subject areas each year: English, History, Math, and Science.
Cadets also take at least two years of foreign language.
Electives in Virtual Reality, Anthropology, Art, Drama, and Music are offered to meet your own particular needs for college preparation.
Below you will find the class lists for each certificate. Both diplomas are designed to meet college/university admissions criteria.