Massanutten Military Academy is on a mission to prepare as many students as possible for success by providing them with a structured and safe learning environment. However, we understand that there may be financial challenges for some families, and we are willing to work with them to ensure they have access to sufficient military school tuition assistance.
There are a range of financial options available at Massanutten. Below, we discuss them further so you can find which one best suits your family’s needs.
Tuition Affordability Options
1. 529 College Savings Plan
Up to $10,000 can be used per child each year.
2. Early Pay Discount
Early pay discounts of up to 5% are available for annual payers.
3. Installment Payment Plan
With all Installment Payment Plan Options, payers are required to have Smart Tuition and must execute a promissory note. Finance charges apply at 18% per annum.
Smart Tuition Management is a specific online tuition management and payment processing platform. It has the ability to charge enrollment fees for utilizing its services. Families who choose the Installment Payment Plan Options agree to set up the Smart Tuition Agreement and make installment payments through account withdrawals.
4. Military Service and 1st Responder Discount
This discount is available to Massanutten students with a parent or guardian who is an active member of the military, a veteran, or First Responder, including law enforcement officers, emergency medical personnel (EMT), and firefighters. Families must also provide a DD214 to verify their Military Service or a copy of their ID or badge alongside proof of their First Responder status.
The discount consists of $1,500 for a full year enrollment or $750 for 2nd semester enrollment, which is renewable every year.
5. Sibling Discount
We happily encourage siblings to enroll together at Massanutten. We offer a sibling discount of $750 for a full year of enrollment per sibling or a $325 discount for their 2nd semester of enrollment per sibling.
6. Third Party Assistance
Massanutten works with third parties for families who may need additional financial assistance. Specifically, we allow the following Third-Party Assistance options:
- Your Tuition Solution has assisted families in helping them reach their educational goals. They offer flexible payments plans to pay for K-12 private school programs.
- Sallie Mae offers financial assistance when you have additional expenses that are not covered by your savings, other financial aid support, and traditional payment plans.
- Folds of Honor Scholarship is made available to families who have served our country, ensuring their families receive the education and opportunities they deserve. They provide scholarships for K-12 or higher education to help those pursue their academic goals without the financial burden.
- Personal Bank Loans are also an option for families looking to send their children to Massanutten. We ask that you inquire with our Admissions Office to ensure a smooth transfer process.
7. Financial Aid Tuition Reduction
Our Financial Aid Tuition Reduction is need based. Massanutten requests that you follow the steps for applying for financial aid. Keep in mind that financial aid is not available for PG Basketball players or summer programs.
Military Boarding School in Woodstock, Virginia Enrolling Now!
Don’t let financial hardships keep your child from achieving academic success! At Massanutten, we provide the highest level of scholastic achievement and tuition assistance for military school students in a structured, holistic environment. Cadets can develop their leadership, teamwork, responsibility, character, and athletic skills alongside the peers and mentors. Our value in cultural diversity and international mindedness allows us to continue supporting students to become global citizens of tomorrow no matter their financial status.
Inquire about your child’s future at Massanutten Military Academy today! Discuss our financial aid process with Natasha Magalis at (540) 459-0459.