2015-2016 Annual Report

Annual Report

Why Do Private Schools Ask for Donations?

The short answer is that tuition and fees just don't cover the full cost of education. The formula behind most private schools is 80% of operating costs are covered by tuition and fees with the remaining 20% covered through donations, alumni, and school endowments.

Non-designated annual gift giving is the life-blood of any private school. It allows schools to retain and reward the best instructors, have the best facilities, and offer children the best education possible. Giving is a very personal thing to each individual and an investment in the future of a school.

For over 117 years Massanutten Military Academy has been a place where young men and women could come to prepare for their future success. MMA does this by offering our cadets not only a superior educational experience but by also offering structure through our traditions. To achieve this, MMA cultivates an environment built on collaboration, critical thinking, and innovation. We strive to be the BEST Co-Ed Military Boarding School in the country and with your help we can get there.

That is why your donations are so important. With every donation you help us continue to make MMA a place for young people to realize their full potential.

Support MMA with Your Amazon Purchase!

A wonderful place to get educated...I am forever grateful to this awesome institution.
-Nemanja Vasic

Meet the Development Team

List of 1 members.

Massanutten Military Academy is a co-ed non-profit boarding and day school for grades 612.