Application, Acceptance, Enrollment, Registration
1. Contact the Admissions Office (540-459-0426) to schedule a campus tour and visit staff and cadets. You may also contact us by submitting an online tour request
2. There are two ways to apply for admission: You may complete and submit the online Application for Admission or Download an Application Form to return to us by US mail, email, or fax.
3. Ask the student's current school to send transcripts and Confidential Report Forms to MMA. Parents may bring copies of transcripts to the campus visit.
4. When the application file is complete and the student has met with MMA staff, an Admissions Committee evaluates the application.
As needed, additional input may be required from a consulting educational psychologist. Fees for such evaluations are deducted from tuition when the applicant enrolls at MMA. (Contact the Admissions Office to learn about this process.)
5. When the applicant is accepted for enrollment, the Admissions Office will email an Enrollment Agreement. Parents sign the Enrollment Agreement and return it along with the $2000 non-refundable registraton fee (applied toward tuition) to the Admissions Office.
6. Parents may then download the Registration Forms for completion and return to the Registrar's Office. (See the Parents tab.)
International students, click here